Oak, Ash & Thorn (Vol. I.I), is created by Stephanie Burrows and Illustrated by Adam Oehlers.
- DECK SIZE: Oak, Ash & Thorn (Vol. I.I) consists of 78 tarot cards (22 Majors and 56 Minors), a ‘Possibilities’ card and two double-sided reference sheets with keywords. Two blank cards protect the deck.
- CARD SIZE: The cards measure 70mm x 120mm (roughly 2.75 x 4.73 inches) with white borders and rounded corners.
- CARD BACKS: While the backs aren't reversible, it doesn't mean that you can't read using reversals. We encourage you to use this deck in whatever way suits you best.
- CARD STOCK: The cards are printed on eco-friendly, 400gsm, FSC accredited/carbon balanced paper and printed using veggie inks. The cards are protected by a matte, anti-scuff laminate.
- BOX: The cards are housed in a light brown, 350gsm tuck flap box (with an easy-to-open lid and a glued base); beautifully embossed in black, veggie-based ink in a woodland design.
Oak, Ash & Thorn (Vol. I.I) does not include a Certificate of Authenticity (click here to find out why).
Since we wanted to keep Oak, Ash & Thorn as eco-friendly as possible, no physical guidebook accompanies this tarot deck, and there are no plans for one. Instead, we include two double-sided companion reference sheets featuring keywords that thoughtfully depict the nature of each card, allowing the deck to be read intuitively.
An accompanying PDF guidebook will be emailed automatically upon purchase.
THE MAJOR ARCANA:
These cards showcase animals whose personality traits parallel the 22 individual universal archetypes represented in the Major Arcana of a classic Rider-Waite-Smith deck.
THE MINOR ARCANA:
The Minor Arcana cards are broken down by an animal representative of each element…
- The Cups (squirrels) represent feelings, emotions, and relationships. They resemble a heart-centred spirit.
- The Pentacles (hares) represent the material world. They resemble a grounded and bountiful spirit.
- The Swords (ravens) represent intellect, thoughts, and state of mind. They resemble a logical and intelligent spirit.
- The Wands (foxes) represent creativity, inspiration, and passion. They resemble a bold and adventurous spirit.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: Please remember that shipping times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Experience has shown us that some packages can take up to 35+ days to be delivered; however, the vast majority are delivered in a timely manner. While we aim to dispatch orders promptly, unfortunately, we cannot promise on-time delivery, and we cannot provide more information than what the tracking shows (if applicable).
A NOTE ABOUT CUSTOMS: It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to be current on any customs fees or VAT taxes that may be applicable to their purchase order. We are not liable for customs fees or VAT taxes that your country charges you, the importer, nor are we responsible for any delays in delivery on account of customs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so we recommend you check your local government's customs rules for more information.
EU customers kindly note that the UK has now left the EU. Orders shipping to addresses within the EU may be subject to additional handling and disbursement charges upon delivery, which are set solely by the EU country the order is being shipped to. Please be aware of your country's fees before placing your order.
Oak, Ash & Thorn Tarot Deck (Vol. I.I)
Actual colours may vary. This is because every computer monitor, laptop, tablet and phone screen has a different capability to display colours, and everyone sees these colours differently. We edit our photos to show all of our products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.