Wander into a magical world where dragons do exist...
Smoke, Ash & Embers is created by Stephanie Burrows and Illustrated by Adam Oehlers.
- DECK SIZE: Smoke, Ash & Embers consists of 78 tarot cards (22 Majors and 56 Minors), an extra (alternative) Ten of Swords, one mystery art card in keeping with the theme of the deck (the mystery art card will be exclusive to the first printing of this deck only) and two double-sided reference sheets with keywords. Two blank cards protect the deck.
- CARD SIZE: The cards measure 70mm x 120mm (roughly 2.75 x 4.73 inches), with white borders and rounded corners.
- CARD BACKS: While the backs aren't reversible, it doesn't mean that you can't read using reversals. We encourage you to use this deck in whatever way suits you best.
- CARD STOCK: The cards are printed on eco-friendly, 400gsm, FSC accredited/carbon balanced paper and printed using veggie inks. The cards are protected by a matte, anti-scuff laminate.
- BOX: The cards are housed in a light green, 350gsm tuck flap box (with an easy-to-open lid and a glued base); the tuck box is beautifully embossed in black, veggie-based ink in a woodland design.
Each copy of Smoke, Ash & Embers includes a uniquely numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Since we wanted to keep Smoke, Ash & Embers as eco-friendly as possible, no physical guidebook accompanies this tarot deck, and there are no plans for one. Instead, we include two double-sided companion reference sheets featuring keywords that thoughtfully depict the nature of each card, allowing the deck to be read intuitively.
An accompanying PDF guidebook will be emailed automatically upon purchase.
THE MAJOR ARCANA:
Many of these cards are distinguished by their dark, mystical skies, which emphasise the importance of the Major Arcana.
THE MINOR ARCANA:
The Minor Arcana are broken down elementally…
- The Cups dragons are water-based and quite playful. The dragons in this suit have little webbed feet, gills, and a frog-like appearance.
- The Pentacles dragons are earthy and grounded. Many of the dragons in this suit have leafy scales and a strong connection to the forest.
- The Swords dragons are airy and a bit serious. This suit is illustrated with dark colours and black, winged dragons.
- The Wands dragons are fiery and curious. Here, you’ll find lots of reds, smoke, fire, and fog.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: Please remember that shipping times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Experience has shown us that some packages can take up to 35+ days to be delivered; however, the vast majority are delivered in a timely manner. While we aim to dispatch orders promptly, unfortunately, we cannot promise on-time delivery, and we cannot provide more information than what the tracking shows (if applicable).
A NOTE ABOUT CUSTOMS: It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to be current on any customs fees or VAT taxes that may be applicable to their purchase order. We are not liable for customs fees or VAT taxes that your country charges you, the importer, nor are we responsible for any delays in delivery on account of customs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so we recommend you check your local government's customs rules for more information.
EU customers kindly note that the UK has now left the EU. Orders shipping to addresses within the EU may be subject to additional handling and disbursement charges upon delivery, which are set solely by the EU country the order is being shipped to. Please be aware of your country's fees before placing your order.
Smoke, Ash & Embers Tarot Deck
Please note that the cards in Smoke, Ash & Embers are a little more snug in their boxes to make the pack more solid for extra protection.
For unboxing tips, please visit ThreeTreesTarot.co.uk/unbox
You will also notice the two blank cards placed in the front and back of your deck like little bookends – these are merely for extra protection during the printing and posting process; once you remove them, the cards will glide in and out with ease. Feel free to remove these cards, or perhaps you may want to jot down some notes or even use them to mark the pages of your favourite book 😀